New season, new hue? Whether you’re in the mood for a change, searching for the perfect true black, or you just want to add a little contrast to your bright dresses in the dying days of summer, there’s nothing like an enigmatic splash of black to give your nails an up-to-the-minute twist. Happily, a slew of familiar beauty brands agree: Chanel’s sought-after Black Satin is perfect for a slick of Parisian-chic; Sephora by OPI’s What’s A Tire Jack? is guaranteed to propel you to bad-girl status; and, MAC’s Nocturnelle is perfect for a red-carpet ready look. Plus, with stylish starlets like Emma Roberts and Ashley Benson giving this mysterious color a whirl, you’re in good company. Check out our five favorite blacks for fall.
- Nail Lacquer in Nocturnelle ($13) by MAC
- Nail Glam in Black ($14) by POP Beauty
- Nail Lacquer in Union Jack Black ($14) by Butter London
- Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Satin ($23) by Chanel
- Nail Colour in What’s a Tire Jack? ($9) by Sephora by OPI
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.