These days, music festivals double as fashion playgrounds, which means you don’t have to play by the sartorial rules. Accordingly, with Coachella kicking off tomorrow and events like Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza just around the corner, we decided it was time to put away our nude hues and stop playing it safe! We have rounded up five bright nail polishes—from notable beauty brands such as Revlon and Butter London, natch—that will see you through music festival season in style. Whether you opt for Revlon’s sunny yellow, Butter London’s popping pink, or China Glaze’s sky blue, your nails are sure to bring life to your outfit. So, for a major dose of color, make sure to read on and check out our five favorite bright nail polishes inside!
- Nail Enamel in Electric ($3.59) by Revlon
- Nail Polish in Orange ($2.80) by Love & Beauty
- Nail Lacquer in Snog ($14) by Butter London
- Nail Lacquer in Green With Envy ($7) by Orly
- Nail Lacquer in Aqua Baby ($6.50) by China Glaze
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.