As you know, brightly colored denim is making a major comeback this summer. Not only have a slew of stylish starlets—including Rachel Bilson, Alexa Chung, and Malin Akerman—been spotted in colorful jeans, but brands like Ksubi and J Brand have launched dedicated collections teeming with brights. On that note, if you are ready for a major color fix, we have rounded up our five favorite pairs of brightly colored jeans, just for you. Whether you choose BDG’s sunny yellow Cigarette High-Rise Jeans or Current/Elliott’s electric purple Ankle Skinny Jeans, there is a color to suit every shade of your personality. Check out our five favorites inside.
- Farrah Skinny Crop Jeans ($159) by AG Adriano Goldschmied
- 811 Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans ($176) by J Brand
- Cigarette High-Rise Jeans ($58) by BDG
- Legacy Zip Legging Jeans ($158) by Rich & Skinny
- Ankle Skinny Jeans ($168) by Current/Elliott
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.