If fall is the season for smoky eyes and plum-colored pouts, spring is synonymous with sunkissed skin and juicy lip colors. Thankfully, you don’t have to look hard this spring to find a slew of succulent lipsticks – in fact, notable beauty brands such as Rimmel London, Revlon, and Cover Girl, to name just a few, have created luscious lip colors that are sure to you see you through the spring/summer season in style. For example, Revlon has whipped up a juicy shade of orange, while Topshop has produced a ripe raspberry hue. With these options in mind, you’re ready for a vibrant fix of color! Check out our five favorite juicy lip colors inside!
- Lasting Finish Lipstick in In Vogue ($5.19) by Rimmel London
- Creme Lip Color in Passion ($22) by Laura Mercier
- Lip Perfection Lipstick in Siren ($6.59) by Cover Girl
- Colorburst Lipstick in Coral ($8.99) by Revlon
- Lip Color in Brighton Rock ($16) by Topshop
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.