Even though summer and bright colors typically go hand in hand, lately we have been fielding requests for a list of neutral nail polish hues! It seems that you, dear readers, are just as inclined to pick out a sunny yellow nail color in summer as you are a neutral nude, and who are we to say no? On that note, we have rounded up five neutral shades from notable nail brands such as Butter London and Deborah Lippmann. Whether you want a soft taupe for your next big business meeting, a nude nail for a summer wedding, or a buttery beige hue for a dinner date, we’re sure you’ll find something you love. Ready for an uncomplicated color fix? Check out our five favorite neutral nail polishes inside!
- Nail Polish in Taupe ($2.80) by Forever 21
- Nail Polish in California Trooper ($6) by American Apparel
- Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy ($14) by Butter London
- Nail Polish in Chinchilly ($8) by Essie
- Nail Lacquer in Naked ($16) by Deborah Lippmann
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.