Like it or not, this weekend the clocks change and our days get darker. For us here at Mama’s A Rolling Stone, that means revamping our beauty regime to include rich new nail colors that, while still colorful, suit the melancholy fall weather. Specifically, we’re thinking plush purples, rich reds, and deep berries. Happily, a slew of nail color brands also have dark days on their minds. If you naturally lean towards a bohemian-luxe aesthetic, opt for Chanel’s Vendetta, a dark, jewel-toned purple that reflects violet when it hits the light. If you favor a mysterious rocker-chic vibe, look no further than Nars’ Dovima, an intense tomato red. Or, if you’re a girly-girl at heart, try American Apparel’s Berries, a creamy burgundy that will add an enigmatic yet feminine touch to your beauty regime. With these ideas in mind, check out our five favorite rich nail colors for dark fall days.
- Le Vernis Nail Color in Vendetta ($23) by Chanel
- Nail Lacquer in Blowing Raspberries ($14) by Butter London
- Nail Polish in Berries ($6) by American Apparel
- Nail Polish in Dovima ($16) by Nars
- Swiss Collection Nail Lacquer in William Tell Me About OPI ($17.15) by OPI
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.