Whether you opt for a colorful frock or a little black dress this party season, a statement earring is guaranteed to turn up the volume on any ensemble. Happily, a slew of stylish labels agree, which means there are plenty of options to choose from. If you prefer to channel a glamorous vibe, try Banana Republic’s shimmering deco earrings or grab Juicy Couture’s beaded teardrop earrings—both pairs are guaranteed to turn heads and will look perfect when teamed with a sweeping updo. Then again, perhaps you are more inspired by Edie Sedgwick and the mod looks of the 1960s? If so, you can’t go pass French Connection’s tassel earrings—they’ll look amazing with a cropped ‘do and heavy eyeliner. Lastly, if you lean towards a gypset aesthetic, try JewelMint’s cabochon earrings or Urban Outfitters’ peacock feather earrings—they’re to die for when paired with a breezy dress and loose waves.
- Cairo Deco Earrings ($27.50) by Banana Republic
- Peacock Feather & Rhinestone Earrings ($20) by Urban Outfitters
- Column Tassel Drop Earrings ($31.03) by French Connection
- Cleopatra Cabochon Earrings ($29.95) by JewelMint
- Baroque Couture Open Chain Earrings ($33.90) by Juicy Couture
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.