If you are anything like us here at Mama’s A Rolling Stone headquarters, you are waiting patiently for Chanel’s highly-anticipated new nail color, Mimosa. A sunny shade of yellow, Mimosa is tipped to be the shade of the summer, naturally. Of course, if you can’t wait for Mimosa to arrive in May, Mama’s A Rolling Stone is here to help! We have rounded up five sunny yellow nail polishes from notable brands such as Rescue Beauty and Sally Hansen. Whether you opt for Orly’s buttery yellow, Piggy Polish’s golden lacquer, or Sally Hansen’s creamy yellow, your nails are sure to stand out. With these options in mind, you are ready for a sun-drenched color fix. Check out our five favorite sunny yellow nail polishes inside!
- Nail Lacquer in Hook Up ($5.99) by Orly
- Nail Lacquer in Funshine ($7.50) by Piggy Polish
- Nail Polish in Yellow Fever ($18) by Rescue Beauty
- Nail Polish in Electric Yellow ($2.80) by Forever 21
- Nail Color in Mellow Yellow ($2.59) by Sally Hansen
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.