It is the beauty dilemma that beats all: how do we fit our entire skincare regime into a travel-sized kit? Happily, there are plenty of beauty brands ready to rally round a good cause: Clinique has poured its award-winning moisturizer into a take-along tube; Molton Brown has packaged its sleep mist into a small spritz-ready bottle; and, Evian is keeping you hydrated and happy with its tiny to-go water spray. Our step-by-step guide to feeling glam and gorgeous? We suggest a quick cleanse, followed by a layer of moisturizer. Seal in the moisture with mineral water spray and then follow up with sleep mist (for a relaxing nap). Last but not least, lather on a lip treatment! For a complete travel-sized skincare fix, check out our five favorite mini beauty buys below!
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ($12.50) by Clinique
- Purity Made Simple To Go ($10) by Philosophy
- Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 ($22.50) by Fresh
- Relaxing Yuan Zhi Sleep Mist ($38) by Molton Brown
- Mineral Water Spray Duo To Go ($12) by Evian
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.