Whether you traded them with your friends, or braided them at summer camp, there is no doubt that friendship bracelets have a place in our memories. Lately, friendship bracelets have been making a major comeback thanks to brands like Chan Luu and Frieda & Nellie, as well as starlets like Amanda Seyfried, Lauren Conrad and Nicole Richie. Accordingly, we have rounded up six of our favorite friendship bracelets so you can take a nostalgic trip back in time this summer. From rainbow-colored chains to rhinestone-embellished bracelets, from traditional woven bracelets to beaded baubles, there is sure to be something that recalls a summer past. On that note, check out our six favorite friendship bracelets inside!
- Loa Woven Bracelets ($18) by Free People
- Cotton Wrap Bracelet ($91) by Chan Luu
- Beads & Discs Friendship Bracelet ($12) by Kool Connections
- Braided Bracelet ($14) by Stephan & Co.
- Caterpillar Friendship Bracelet ($19.50) by Banana Republic
- Frieda Bracelet #24 ($195) by Frieda & Nellie
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.