Feel like your makeup bag is missing something? Perhaps it’s a lip stain, the latest lip product to become a go-to for diehard beauty fans, thanks to its durability and long-lasting color. Happily, a bundle of beauty brands agree, which means more color options, competitive prices, and budding technology. How does it work? Each dab of lip stain smoothly seeps into your lips, leaving a sheer splash of color that will grow in intensity with each subsequent application. The result is a flirty pout that looks natural and lasts all night long, leaving you to worry about more important things, such as shoes and accessories. Plus, thanks to its rising-star status, lip stains now come in an assortment of colors, from nude to cherry red to cinnamon brown. To say goodbye to lipstick and hello to natural color, check out our six favorite lip stains.
- Natural Lip Stain with LipSurgence Technology ($24) by Tarte
- Just Bitten Lip Stain ($8.99) by Revlon
- Outlast Lip Stain ($8.29) by Cover Girl
- Smooch-Proof Lip Stain ($7) by Mark
- Lip & Cheek Stain ($24) by Stila
- Pro Longwear Lip Stain Marker ($16) by MAC
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.