For beauty fans, fall invariably invokes thoughts of smoky gray eyes, rosy cheeks, and pretty plum lips. Fortunately, you don’t have to go far to perfect your pout with a fresh swipe of plum lip color; well-known beauty brands such as Rimmel London, L’oreal and Revlon, to name just a few, have whipped up rich plummy colors that will see you through fall in style. So, how do you choose the right color for your complexion? If you have a pale complexion, look for blue-based plums with a hint of burgundy; if you have a warmer skin tone, a red-based plum or rich raspberry plum is perfect. With that in mind, you’re ready for a plush color fix! Check out our six favorite plum lip colors below!
- Colour Riche Stars Lipcolor Lipstick in Milla’s Plum ($8.95) by L’Oreal
- Natural Lipcolor in Plum Brulee ($15) by Bare Escentuals
- Moisture Renew Lipstick in Electric Plum ($10.11) by Rimmel London
- Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick in Copperglow Berry ($7.99) by Revlon
- Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick in Crushed Grape ($14) by Clinique
- Rouge Prodige in Blackberry ($24) by Clarins
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.