Now that you have had a little time to settle down after the buzz of New Year’s Eve, we think it is time to get organized for the year, which brings us to today’s special lifestyle edition of Top Buys. We have rounded up eight items that will help you tackle the new year head-on, but don’t take that to mean that life needs to be boring or basic. On the contrary, today’s top buys will bring a heavy dose of fun to your organizational skills—whether that is because they are bright in color or in design. For instance, what better way to plan out your year than with a wall calendar that comes in shades of bright blue and fuchsia? And who better than Pantone to add a playful twist to a letter-writing set? Yes, no matter what you are looking for this year—a key fob that stops your keys from becoming a tangle mess, a notebook to jot down all your ideas and thoughts, a desk organizer that is stylish and sensible all at once, or even just a set of pens that could never got lost in the crowd—you are bound to find something you enjoy in today’s story. With that in mind, click through for details on where you can buy each of these eight amazing organizational pieces. Happy shopping!
- Blotter Calendar ($27) by Paper Source
- Pantone Stationery Set ($15) by Pantone LLC
- Recycled Leather Notebooks ($18) by Paperthinks
- Hamilton Tote Bag Key Fob ($38) by Michael Michael Kors
- Heart-Shaped Acetate Headphones ($42) by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Katie Bunny iPhone 4 Case ($48) by Marc by Marc Jacobs
- 849 Fluo Ballpoint Pens ($70 for three) by Caran d’Ache
- Orange Pen Cup ($6) by Poppin
Get The Best of Mama's A Rolling Stone
Join our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest street style, clothing reviews, sales & more.