Airport fashion is obviously important to celebrities. They style themselves for the trail of paparazzi that are inevitably waiting for them at the boarding gate, but they have to keep themselves looking comfortable as well.
Here are some celebrities pictured at the airport and some quick tips on how to stay stylish and comfortable for your flight.
- To look fresh as a daisy when you get off your flight, make sure you carry a pair of dark glasses in your carry-on luggage.
- Planes are usually a few degrees colder than you might like. Bring a blazer and a patterned scarf to throw over your shoulders, a la Kate Moss & Vanessa Hudgens.
- The best airport fashionistas wear jeans or leggings to keep their legs warm.
- Invest in an oversized leather bag so you can carry a stack of magazines if you can’t sleep.
- A comfortable pair of shoes that can easily be slipped on or off at security are a must.
- Long flights are notorious for dehydrating you. Drink plenty of water and avoid drinking alcohol, coffee or soda.
- Dehydration affects your skin as well. Take some lip balm to smooth your lips and apply moisturiser throughout the flight.
- To look totally fresh when you step off the flight, get an eye mask and a pair of “sound eliminating” earphones and sleep the night away.