It’s the most wonderful time of the year: when beauty brands such as Bobbi Brown and MAC Cosmetics release their holiday collections! And the best part is there are oh-so-many options—from sparkling pigment pots to luminous nail polishes to shimmering lip glosses. Want a brand new beauty look for New Year’s Eve? Try a rock & roll-inspired smoky eye, complete with purple eyeliner or emerald green eye shadow. Taking a mid-winter vacation to a tropical island? There is nothing you need more than a slick of sky blue nail polish and gold lip gloss. Whatever your needs this holiday season, we’re sure we have plenty of shopping ideas and inspiration in today’s story. On that note, we present Beauty Buys: Holiday 2010.
- Lip Gloss Trio ($40) by Bobbi Brown
- Le Prisme Mono Eyeshadow in Dressy Indigo ($29) by Givenchy
- Palette Metallic Colorama Face Highlighter ($65) by Yves Saint Laurent
- Le Vernis Nail Color in Riva ($27) by Chanel
- Wish For The Perfect Pencils ($16) by Smashbox Cosmetics
- Radiant Bloom Powder Compact ($175) by Estee Lauder
- Eyeshadow Palette in Beetle ($24) by Topshop
- Pigment in Moonlight Night ($19.50) by MAC Cosmetics
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.