Not that she could ever really look bad, but January Jones looked so good at the Emmy Awards back in September—and that was in large part thanks to her smoky, midnight-blue eyes. Her product of choice? Chanel’s Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Apparition, which sold out in just one day earlier this year. Happily, you don’t have to look far to be able to recreate this moody blue eye look for yourself. There are tons of amazing blue-toned products on the market right now and they come in all shapes and sizes, not to mention prices. With that said, we have rounded up five of our favorites, so click inside to today’s Beauty Buys story and check out five moody blue eye products that we love and get ready to try this look for yourself.
- Eyeshadow in Blue Bell ($21) by Bobbi Brown
- Sparkle Pencil Eye Shadow/Liner in Blue Topaz ($18) by Lorac Cosmetics
- Hey, Sailor! Pigment in Naval Blue ($21) by MAC Cosmetics
- Liner Design Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Downtown Blue ($25) by Lancôme
- Singulier Waterproof Mascara in Vibrant Blue ($30) by Yves Saint Laurent