Save time and space with these multi-use products. Whether rushing to the office or for drinks after work, these key items will be of great use on numerous occasions.
1. See by Chloé ‘Agathe’ Cosmetics Pouch, $110 Not only is this pouch the perfect size to hold all your products, it is a beautiful addition to any purse.
2. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, $20 This legendary cream serves itself in countless ways. Whether used as a skin soother or to smooth rough heels and soften soles, this wonder cream also serves as an after-sun treatment to relieve sunburn, or during flights to restore moisture. *Makeup artist tip: Use sparingly over your face to add shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips, and to tame eyebrows.
3. Chloé Eau de Parfum Rollerball, $25 With notes of Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, and Lily of the Valley, this rich scent is the epitome of femininity. Keep a perfume roller in your purse to ensure yourself a luxurious aroma throughout the day.
4. Nars Illuminator, $30 For an extra glow use Nars Illuminator on the face. Whether applied all over to create a pearlescent glimmer or to highlight designated areas like brow bone, cheek bone and cupid’s bow, this product will instantly transform your look.
5. Lancome Dual End Smudger & Liner Brush, $20 A two-in-one product that’s all about the eyes. Use the angled Liner Brush tip to create a perfect cat eye, and the Smudger Brush end to add a sultry edge to your look, or even to apply eyeshadow.
6. Benefit Benetint, $30 This rose-tinted Lip and Cheek stain is worth all the hype. The result? A see-through lip and cheek color that creates a natural but sexy flush that compliments almost any skin tone.
7. MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream SPF 35, $30 A truly multi-tasking staple for any makeup enthusiast. This Mac BB Cream not only provides natural-looking coverage but acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, and is infused with multiple antioxidants to improve the quality of your skin.
8. Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color, $22 This Stila Smudge Crayon is a three-in-one gel-based eye primer, shadow and liner. It’s longlasting formula also contains Vitamin E and Aloe to soothe the skin.
9. Debora Lippmann Hard Rock, $20 This nail hardener lives up to its name. It helps restore and improve the health of nails, and doubles as a base and top coat.
10. Nars The Happening Palette, Limited Edition, $65 Complete with four vivid eyeshadow colors as well as the iconic Orgasm Blush, and Laguna Bronzer, this palette is the ideal solution for applying your makeup anywhere.
by Danielle Idan