Here at Mama’s A Rolling Stone, a new season brings with it many things: the chance to revamp our beauty regime, the chance to refresh our style, and the chance to stock up on limited edition beauty products and must-have makeup collections. Accordingly, now that spring has unofficially arrived, we have been reveling in the influx of bright nail polishes and pretty blushes that have just been released. For example, how amazing is Estée Lauder’s new Pure Color Nail Lacquer collection? There are 16 bold colors to choose from – including our favorites, Pure Red and Hot Coral. And who can resist Givenchy’s new Naivement Couture collection, which includes a must-have item, Blush Gelee in Candide Pink.
Of course, if you are anything like us, you will want options for every occasion. Revamping your 9-to-5 beauty regime? Try a low-key nail polish like Chanel’s Le Vernis Nail Color in Pèche Nacrée. Heading to a summer music festival? Create a bright eye with Yves Saint Laurent’s Ombre Solo Eyeshadow in Topaz Blue and Dolce & Gabbana’s Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Lilac. Planning to splurge on a luxe beauty product? You can’t go past Yves Saint Laurent’s Creme de Blush in Fuchsia Temptation. As you can see, it doesn’t matter what your beauty needs are this spring – there are plenty of ideas and options to choose from! On that note, we suggest you sit back and get inspired by our Spring 2011 edition of Beauty Buys.
- Powder Blush in Overdyed ($18.50) by MAC Cosmetics
- Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Lilac ($29) by Dolce & Gabbana
- Creme de Blush in Fuchsia Temptation ($38) by Yves Saint Laurent
- Le Vernis Nail Color in Pèche Nacrée ($25) by Chanel
- Illuminator ($29 each) by NARS Cosmetics
- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm ($15 each) by Clinique
- Blush Gelée in Candide Pink ($33) by Givenchy
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Pure Red and Hot Coral ($19 each) by Estée Lauder
- Ombre Solo Eyeshadow in Topaz Blue ($30) by Yves Saint Laurent
- Rich Lip Color in Cosmic Raspberry and Guava ($22 each) by Bobbi Brown
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.