- Gossip Girl actress Taylor Momsen will star in an advertisement for John Galliano’s new women’s scent. [WWD]
- Anna Dello Russo will launch her first fragrance – possibly called Beyond – by the end of the year. [WWD, Fashionologie]
- Model Crystal Renn is speaking out regarding a series of recent images that had been retouched to show the size 10 beauty looking shockingly thin: “I was obviously upset and concerned. I don’t want some girl who’s recovering from anorexia to see the picture and think I don’t think that you can be any size and be beautiful.” [People]
- Essie Cosmetics and Teen Vogue have collaborated on a limited edition nail polish called Declare Your Denim. The blue shade becomes darker with multiple applications. [WWD]
- Lanvin will introduce Marry Me, a women’s scent, in late August. [WWD]
- Paco Rabanne is launching a women’s fragrance, called Lady Million, to sit alongside its popular men’s scent 1 Million. [WWD]
Beauty News: Taylor Momsen, Teen Vogue + More
Today in Beauty News: Taylor Momsen will star in an advertisement for John Galliano’s new women’s scent. Meanwhile, Essie Cosmetics and Teen Vogue have collaborated on a limited edition nail polish.