As we move further into spring/summer, we find our shoe sensibilities take a slight turn. While our eyes are still instantly drawn to a great pair of boots, or a killer pair of platform pumps, we find ourselves updating our shoe closet with brighter, updated versions of our favorite footwear.
Case in point: this spring/summer, we’re swapping out our leopard print ballet flats for Missoni’s bohemian-luxe flats (#2). Similarly, we’re kicking our thigh high boots to the curb and, in our dreams, replacing them with Balmain’s military-chic booties (#8). Of course, we’re also keeping an eye on the spring trends with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell’s chunky clogs and focusing on practical needs as well: Chooka’s rain boots are perfect for those muddy summer music festivals.
All in all, we feel like we have covered all our bases, with a little something for everyone. With that, we present our Chic Shoe Buys for April! Read on!
- Premium Dual Buckle Rain Boot ($59.95) by Chooka
- Ballerina Flats ($440) by Missoni
- Venus Fringe Sandal ($130) by Koolaburra
- Sunflower Peeptoe Platforms ($145) from Topshop
- Bongo Sandal ($202) by Antik Batik
- Adriane Bootie ($149, reduced from $319) by Pour La Victoire
- Charli Platform Clog ($148) by Jeffrey Campbell
- Lace-Up Canvas Ankle Boots ($1,195) by Balmain
- Lace-Up Flat Sandals ($245) by Joie
- Leather Wedge Sandal ($202.91) by Asos Prosper
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.