If Carrie Bradshaw taught us anything, it is that shoes are the centerpiece of every fashion lover’s closet, the finishing touch for every outfit, and our one true love in life, which is exactly why we adore our regular Chic Shoe Buys story. On that note, let’s discuss our latest fabulous footwear finds! Recently, we have found ourselves yearning for the warm days of spring, thanks in no small part to the cornucopia of pretty sandals and strappy heels that are available at the moment. For example, how amazing are Topshop’s Flounder Turtle Wrap Sandals ($80)? And who can resist Vanessa Bruno’s Flat Studded Suede Sandals ($128.75)? We think both pairs are must-haves—not only will they elevate every outfit from simple to statement, but they also transition effortlessly from day to night!
Of course, if you’re like us, you might not be able to wait until spring to snap up a new pair of shoes. Never fear—even if you’re knee-deep in show, there are plenty of footwear options to keep you satisfied. To start, why not consider Joie’s My Generation Cuffed Strap Boots ($277)? They’re part Balmain—think: Fall 2009—part Kate Moss, and all rock & roll. Or, you could opt for Report Signature’s Fairfax Over The Knee Boots ($407). Paired with simple blue skinny jeans, a breezy blouse, and a floppy felt hat, you’ll find yourself channeling the 1970s cool of style icons such as Marianne Faithful and Jane Birkin. Whichever way you go, we’re just positive you’ll find something in today’s Chic Shoe Buys story. Happy shopping!
- Jeffrey Campbell’s Daisy Wedge Platforms ($168)
- Guess’s GW Hondo 4 Peep Toe Shoes ($155.16)
- Ash’s Heidi Ankle-Strap Sandals ($215)
- Joie’s My Generation Cuffed Strap Boots ($277)
- Kimchi Blue’s Two-Tone Wingtip Skimmers ($34)
- Topshop’s Flounder Turtle Wrap Sandals ($80)
- Rock & Republic’s Syler Platform Cage Sandals ($146)
- Guess’s Kilon Platform Heels ($130)
- Vanessa Bruno’s Flat Studded Suede Sandals ($128.75)
- Report Signature’s Fairfax Over The Knee Boots ($407)
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.