Whether you’re heading to an upscale cocktail party, trolling the city streets for a bargain, planning your fashion week outfit or plotting a festival-ready ensemble for Lollapalooza, a new pair of shoes is always a welcome addition to your closet. That’s where we come in! As always, our monthly edition of Chic Shoe Buys is dedicated to finding the perfect pair of shoes for any and every occasion – or, at the very least, inspiring you when it comes time to create your next ensemble.
This month, we are – in the words of Rachel Zoe – literally dying over color and texture. For fancy cocktail events and summer parties, we’re lusting over platform heels in midnight blue satin and cherry-red pebbled leather. Likewise, a day out shopping calls for a casual-yet-chic pair of ankle-wrap ballet flats, while fashion week requires suede ankle booties or clog-inspired platform boots. Lastly, our muddy summer music festival needs are met with a pair of beaded Woodstock-inspired moccasins or neon wrap sandals – both perfect options for dancing the night away. No matter where you go this summer, we’re sure you’ll find plenty of footwear inspiration in this month’s edition of Chic Shoe Buys! Read on!
- Baltic Satin Platform Mary-Jane Pumps ($488) by Miu Miu
- Turn Me Loose Studded Suede Sandals ($122) by Joie
- Suede Boots ($345) by Mauro Grifoni
- Heaven Ballet Flats ($165) by Velvet Angels
- Waspy Knotted Wedges ($135) from Topshop
- Susah Platform Slingback Lace-Up Clog ($143.180) by Aldo
- Bright Woven Flat Sandals ($47.17) by Park Lane
- Maddie Moccasins ($225) by House Of Harlow 1960
- Tilly Satin Two-Tone Platform Heels ($325) by J Crew
- Hailing Frequencies Heels ($47.99) from ModCloth
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.