Like most girls, you probably have an assortment of chic shoe options – slingback pumps, ankle booties and our current favorite, beaded sandals – that have become go-to pieces in your closet. But, like most girls, you know there is constantly room for one more pair! As always, our monthly edition of Chic Shoe Buys is here to quench your thirst and inspire you during the summer months with a fabulous array of footwear that you won’t be able to pass up.
Platform pumps are receiving a playful update for summer with warm colors and global prints, while chunky wedges are worn sky-high and covered in velvety suede. Ballet flats are given an injection of vivid color, while ankle booties receive a military-chic twist with a palette of khaki and black and a smattering of buckles. Of course, our summer shoe round-up wouldn’t be complete without a music festival must-have – the rainboot – complete with a bright boho-luxe print. Whether you’re heading to a summer wedding, a poolside barbecue or a muddy festival, we’re sure you’ll be head over heels for our selections – no pun intended! With that, we present our Chic Shoe Buys for June. Read on!
- Kat Oxford ($139.95) by Sam Edelman
- Willa Platform Wedges ($346) by Jean-Michel Cazabat
- York Pumps ($200) by Sam Edelman
- Dawna Slingback Heels ($259.99) by L.A.M.B.
- Faro Embellished Flat Sandals ($101.45) by Bertie
- Suede Lace-Up Peep Toe Shoe Boot ($84.55) by ASOS Turner
- PM09 Rainboot ($210.44) by Missoni
- Rapture High Heel Booties ($395) by Joie
- Quilt Yanking Our Chain Flats ($31.99) from ModCloth
- Eyelet Leather Platform Sandals ($632) by Prada
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.