The girl can’t help it. Each month we find it harder and harder to narrow down our favorite finds. As a result, for this month’s edition of Chic Shoe Buys, we decided to make some changes. Our love of shoes has propelled us to up the quota from five to ten!
To kick off the March edition, we started with a pair of beaded moccasin boots (bottom, right). Designed by Nicole Richie for her House Of Harlow 1960 line, they are perfectly in tune with Nicole’s bohemian aesthetic. Of course, to balance it all out, we had to throw in a pair of chunky, chained boots (top, right) and some girly pumps (top, left). All in all, we feel like we have something for everyone.
As always, we have ensured that our picks are as budget-friendly as possible, although as most shoe fanatics know, sometimes there is no budget! With that, we present our Chic Shoe Buys for March.
- Jillanna Pump ($324) by Pour La Victoire
- Cairo Flat ($79.95) by DV By Dolce Vita
- Brasko Ankle Boots ($69.99) by Steve Madden
- Strapped Wedge Boot ($68) by Deena & Ozzy
- Casey Knot Wedge Sandals ($210) by Rosegold
- Gold Bead Sandals ($90) from Topshop Freedom
- Xcite Jeweled Thong Sandals ($99) by Enzo Angiolini
- Alayna Chain Pump ($298) by Rock & Republic
- Nika Flats ($299) by Diane Von Furstenberg
- Misha Beaded Moccasin Boots ($275) by House Of Harlow 1960
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.