Maybe it is the smell of summer in the air, or the imminent arrival of the Sex & The City 2 film, or the shoe-sized space in our closet, but one thing is certain: this week, we have shoes on our mind. Whatever it is, this month’s edition of Chic Shoe Buys is here to satiate our shoe-lust for a little while longer and this spring/summer, it appears we are in for a few treats.
The Oxford shoe, a fall/winter favorite, has been updated for the warmer months with cut-out panels and warm colors; ballet flats are sporting fresh, girly prints; chunky boots are rugged and worn, ready to be teamed with sundresses and worn to your favorite music festival; and, platform heels come in summer-ready pastel shades or electric hues. Whether you are a bohemian babe looking for a pair of knee-high gladiator sandals, or your rock & roll aesthetic will be satisfied with a studded wedge, you are covered for summer. With that, we present our Chic Shoe Buys for May. Read on!
- Sandbanks Ankle Boots ($253.64) by KG By Kurt Geiger
- Dana Fringed Canvas Boots ($944) by Isabel Marant
- Coachella Boots ($498) by Free People
- Pandora Suede Wedge Sandal Boots ($595) by Jimmy Choo
- Jackie Flats ($334) by Paul Smith
- Cut Out Oxford ($58) by Chelsea Crew
- Strappy Sandals ($145) by Saffron
- Specchio Gladiator Sandal Boots ($250) by Belle By Sigerson Morrison
- Spencer Platform Sandal ($165) by Dolce Vita
- Stargazer Leather Cutout Shoe ($143.73) by Asos
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.