- At the Chanel show this morning (pictured), a toddler, wearing mini Chanel, accompanied his father, male model Brad Koenig, on the catwalk.
- The DJ at French Vogue’s 90th anniversary gala played for two extra hours because Gisele told him to. [NY Post]
- Kai Milla, Stevie Wonder’s wife’s eponymous fashion line, has shut down. [NY Post]
- Marc Jacobs has compared his relationship with Bernard Arnault, CEO of luxury goods conglomerate LVMH, to that of Babe the pig and his farmer owner. [Vogue UK]
- Paco Rabanne is relaunching its iconic 1969 chain-mail bag in a range of new materials. [WWD]