• Model Coco Rocha has revealed the name of her new clothing line: Rococo. The Canadian beauty held a naming contest on her blog in recent months. Rocha also revealed a piece (pictured) from her new line when she covered the Grammys red carpet for ET Canada. [Oh So Coco]
• A new reality series covering Fashion’s Night Out might be in the works. Organizers of the event have apparently approached networks, including Bravo and CBS, to determine interest in a show that revolves around the event, which returns in September for a second round. [NY Post]
• Alexa Chung has landed the March cover of British Vogue, wearing a pair of Chanel clogs. Although Chung’s MTV show was recently cancelled, her rising star shows no signs of fading. [FabSugar UK]
• Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld presented Diane Kruger with the Female Actor International award at Germany’s Goldene Kamera Awards on the weekend for her role in Inglourious Basterds. [InStyle UK]
• Karl Lagerfeld is releasing a new book in May called “The Beauty Of Violence.” Lagerfeld’s muse, Baptiste Giabiconi, is said to be enacting an “erotic seizure” through body language and fashion in the 96-page book. You can pre-order the book from Amazon. [Pierce Mattie PR]
• Marc Jacobs will livestream his Fall 2010 runway show on his website. The show is set to take place on February 15 and will be live at 8pm EST on his website. Meanwhile, Robert Duffy, Marc’s business partner and company president, joined Twitter and revealed plans to debut a lingerie line for spring 2011. [WWD, @RobertDuffy, Fashionologie via CreateTheGroup]
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.