To Top

Fashion News: Lana Del Rey, L’Oreal + More

Today in Fashion News: Mulberry has named a bag after Lana Del Rey. Meanwhile, L’Oreal is now an official sponsor of Paris Fashion Week.

Fashion News: Lana Del Rey, L'Oreal + More• British brand Mulberry has named a new handbag after singer Lana Del Rey. [Vogue UK]

• The cast of America’s Next Top Model‘s eighteenth cycle has been revealed. [NY Mag]

• Street style maven Anna Dello Russo has revealed she would like to release a record. [Vogue UK]

• Pop star Britney Spears has settled a perfume lawsuit out of court by paying an undisclosed amount to Brand Sense Partners. [TMZ]

• J Crew’s Jenna Lyons turned down a request to design a J Crew dress for the Oscars. [ABC News]

• L’Oréal Professionnel has become an official partner of Paris Fashion Week. [WWD]

• Womenswear designer Ralph Rucci is reportedly on the verge of filing for bankruptcy. [NY Post]

• British designer Richard Nicoll has designed a handbag that charges your cellphone. []

• Robert Rodriguez is launching a new line called Edition that will focus on day-into-evening pieces. [WWD]

• Rodarte is designing a hat for The Hunger Games. [Styleite]

• Two new television shows will focus on shopping for secondhand goods; VH1 is launching House of Consignment, while Oxygen is launching Thrift Wars. [WWD]

• Fung Brands Ltd. has acquired 80 percent of the Sonia Rykiel business, leaving the Rykiel family with a 20 percent stake. [WWD]

• California-based contemporary brand Trovata will this week launch a new division, called Birds of Paradis by Trovata, which focuses on knitwear. [WWD]

• Designer Victoria Beckham has answered critics who say she looks “miserable and tired.” [Vogue UK]

• “People have never looked so ugly as they do today, regarding their dress,” Dame Vivienne Westwood told journalists following her Red Label show. [Vogue UK]

Photo: Dave Benett

Leave a Reply


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in BLOG