- Sarah Burton’s first solo collection for Alexander McQueen made its debut in Paris yesterday (pictured).
- Club Monaco is partnering with Shopbop on a capsule collection for fall and holiday. It will be the first time the brand has ever been available online. [WWD]
- Harper’s Bazaar won the Magazine Cover of the Year Award from the American Society of Magazine Editors. [Styleite]
- Waris Ahluwalia’s fine jewelry collection, House of Waris, is opening up a tea shop. [Elle]
- Former Men’s Vogue editor Jay Fielden, his wife, Yvonne, and their three children fled their Wilton, Conn., home earlier this week, escaping a fire that burned the house to the ground. [WWD]
- Designer Jil Sander’s third collection for Japanese fast-fashion retailer Uniqlo lands in stores tomorrow morning. [NY Mag]
- Rumors about Yves Saint Laurent replacing Stefano Pilati have picked up steam again in Paris. [The Cut via FWD]
- The Body Shop International is collaborating with the London College of Fashion on a makeup range that will be introduced in the spring. [WWD]