Connect
To Top

Fashion News: Taylor Jacobson, Jak & Jil + More

Today in Fashion News: Rachel Zoe’s ex-assistant Taylor Jacobson has landed another job. Meanwhile, Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil has stirred up the fashion world with a tweet!


• Rachel Zoe’s ex-assistant Taylor Jacobson (pictured) has landed another job. Jacobson recently landed a spot as visual consultant for A|X Armani Exchange’s concept store in Los Angeles. [Fashion Indie]

• Kate & Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte have personally customized a Rodarte shirt that will be auctioned off to raise money for Haiti. [OSoYou Blog]

• Last week, Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil stirred up the fashion world with this tweet: “I received some news tonight that is going to SHAKE the fashion world in the next two days. CRAZY!!!!” A week later, Chanel have been forced to issue a statement after Tommy’s tweet started rumors that Alber Elbaz was set to replace Karl Lagerfeld. Chanel said yesterday: “Please note that Karl Lagerfeld is the Creative Designer of CHANEL and has a long-term contract with the company. Replacing him is not an issue.” [@JakandJilBlog, Vogue UK]

• Meanwhile, La Gioia restaurant in Paris have named an Alaskan king crab salad after Karl Lagerfeld. The “Insalata Karl Lagerfeld” is the latest addition to the menu and is a personal favorite of the designer. [WWD]

• Swiss luxury goods retailer Richemont, who already own a 29% share in Net-A-Porter, are reportedly looking to acquire the remaining 71% from Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet and other shareholders. [Vogue UK]

Leave a Reply

Or

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in BLOG