Unless you have been living under a rock for the past month, you have probably caught wind of the Sex & The City 2 buzz; yes, Carrie and the gang are back for a second fashion-filled romp around Manhattan. This time round, however, fans can expect a little less drama and a lot more glamour and glitz as the girls head to Abu Dhabi for some desert fun.
For the second film, renowned SATC stylist and costuming veteran Patricia Field knew she was up for a challenge; not only was she up against the Middle East culture clash, she also had to contend with several 1980s flashback scenes. “[But] I saw the movie and it worked… Thank God,” she said. After a quick glance at the film stills and promo pictures, we think Field was spot-on; whether you’re simmering in the desert this summer, or roaming the streets of New York, take some style cues from four of the most fashionable ladies in film with our latest edition of Film Fashion!
- Coin Chain Belt ($79) by Cecilia De Bucourt
- Oversized Cocktail Ring ($28) by Blu Bijoux
- Framed Filigree & Coin Necklace ($220) by Ben-Amun
- Nicky Tote ($69) by Simply Vera Vera Wang
- Babo Clutch ($640) by Khirma Eliazov
- Greissimo Pump ($895) by Christian Louboutin
- V-Neck Mini Dress ($325) by Halston Heritage
- Pleated Cocktail Dress ($435) by Halston Heritage
- Silky Turban Headwrap ($18) by Urban Renewal
- The Crop Skinny ($196) by Current/Elliott
- Link-Design Cuff Bracelet ($225) by Milly
- Geisha Cotton Kaftan ($590) by Enamo
- Mirrored Metal Sunglasses ($20.29) by Asos
- Nolita Pump ($53.90) by Jessica Simpson
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.