Die-hard Rodarte fans and beauty connoisseurs have a new reason to celebrate: On September 15, Rodarte will unveil its latest project, a color cosmetics collection in collaboration with MAC. The MAC x Rodarte collection is inspired by Rodarte’s Fall 2010 show which, in turn, was inspired by a dreamy sleepwalk through the Mexican desert. With names like Badlands, Ghost Town and Juarez, one thing is certain: the wistful, ethereal aesthetic seen on Rodarte’s Fall 2010 runway can be captured in a bottle. Today, we have a first look at the collection, thanks to Hint magazine.
Here is a quick rundown of what to expect:
- Rodarte Lipsticks are available in three limited edition colors: Ghost Town is a sheer white with white, gold and green pearlized pigment; Rose State is a mid-tone blue pink; and, Sleepless Light is a light grey taupe.
- Rodarte Lipglasses are available in two limited edition colors: Rodarte is a pale creamy pink with layers of sparkling white, mint and pink; and, del Norte is a light creamy violet with layers of sheer sparkling taupe, pink and grey.
- Rodarte Mineralize Eyeshadows are available in two limited edition colors: Bordertown is a black with red, pale blue and silver veining; and, Sleepwalker is a beige with copper, pale blue and pink veining.
- Rodarte Pigments are available in four colors: White Gold is a white pearl with gold duochrome; Kitschmas is a shimmering pink/mauve; Mauvement is a limited edition taupe with gold pearl; and, Badlands is a limited edition mid-tone shimmer beige/brown.
- Rodarte Nail Lacquers are available in two limited edition colors: Juarez is a bright opal pink; and, Factory is a light opal mint.
- Also available: Rodarte Lip Erase in Pale Flesh, Rodarte Chromographic Pencil, Rodarte Beauty Powder in Softly Drifting (a limited edition pale white/pink with soft gold pearl), and Rodarte Blush in Quinceanera (a limited edition shimmery mid-tone blue/pink).
The MAC Cosmetics x Rodarte collection launches on September 15 at MAC stores and select partner locations. Prices range from $12 for a nail lacquer to $19.50 for a mineralize eyeshadow.
Images: MAC Cosmetics