Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a slew of lovely beauty products for the Beauty Queen in your life. A glistening pot of pastel-colored meteorites pearls, a sugary rose-scented soap wrapped in printed vintage-inspired paper, a travel-friendly palette with a rainbow of colors—these are just some of the items we are coveting this holiday season! On that note, we suggest you sit back, relax, and pick out a few must-haves for your loved ones—and maybe one for yourself!
- Royal Moon Compact ($49) by Estée Lauder
- Daisy Solid Perfume Ring ($40) by Marc Jacobs
- Minaudiere ($80) by Dior
- Bento Box Lip Set ($125) by Nars
- Candy Bar Soap ($8) by Anthropologie
- Meteorites Pearls ($56) by Guerlain
- Red Tassel & Beads Hair Accessory ($50) by Juicy Couture
- Collection De Vernis Nail Color Set ($66) by Chanel
- Pretty Nylon Mini Cosmetic Case ($48) by Marc By Marc Jacobs
- Endless Color Blockbuster Palette ($48) by Sephora
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.