Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a cornucopia of hippie-luxe pieces for the Boho Babe in your life. From a shaggy 1970s-inspired faux fur coat to a brightly embroidered tote bag, from a crochet fringe vest to a silky floral kimono—these are just some of the bohemian pieces we have picked out for the girl who loves the hippie vibe! On that note, we suggest you put your feet up, grab a cup of chai tea, and check out our must-have Boho Babe pieces!
- White Long Faux Fur Coat (£85) by Miss Selfridge
- Hippie Rope Detail Cut Out Plaited Suede Sandals ($55) by Topshop
- Brigitte Messenger ($413) by Jadetribe
- Floral Print Skirt ($79) by Myne
- Black Onyx Falling Pod Earrings ($125) by Melinda Maria
- Kurt Hat ($315) by Eugenia Kim
- Zig Zag Knit Wool Scarf ($170) by Missoni
- Blue Paisley Chiffon Dress ($420) by Juicy Couture
- Gypsy Rose Vest ($99.99) by Winter Kate
- Oriental Kimono ($170) by Kate Moss For Topshop
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.