Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a mountain of amazing fashion books for the Book Smart girl in your life. If your chosen recipient loves street style photographs, pay special attention to Nylon Street View. If she’s a beauty connoisseur, check out Bobbi Brown’s Beauty Rules. If she needs to brush up on her modern-girl etiquette, Classy is a must-have. And those are just three of the possibilities! On that note, we suggest you curl up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate and pick out a few tomes for the Book Smart girl—and one or two for you, as well.
- Lauren Conrad Style ($19.99) by Lauren Conrad
- Alexander McQueen ($29) by Kristin Knox
- From Where I Stand ($35) by Mary McCartney
- Beauty Rules ($24.99) by Bobbi Brown
- The Fashion File: Advice, Tips, and Inspiration From the Costume Designer of Mad Men ($14.96) by Janie Bryant
- The Selby Is In Your Place ($35) by Todd Selby
- P.S. I Made This ($18.95) by Erica Domesek
- Anna Sui ($59.99) by Andrew Bolton
- Harper’s Bazaar Fashion: Your Guide to Personal Style ($16.47) by Lisa Armstrong and Meenal Mistry
- Nylon Street View ($24.95) by Nylon
- Classy ($9.73) by Derek Blasberg
- Louis Vuitton: 100 Legendary Trunks ($78.75) by Pierre Leonforte
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.