Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find loads of pieces for the Career Girl in your life. From a suede platform pump to a classic quilted Chanel bag, from a sophisticated gold watch to a pussybow blouse—these are just some of the chic pieces we have singled out for the modern day girl-on-the-go. On that note, we suggest you put your Blackberry aside, grab a cup of Starbucks coffee, and check out our must-buy Career Girl pieces.
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Classic Bottle Spray ($80 – $115) by Chanel
- Metal Tipped Oversized Square Sunglasses ($98) by Marc By Marc Jacobs
- Golden Ribbons Mirrored Compact ($55) by Estee Lauder
- Clarissa Gloves ($185) by Diane Von Furstenberg
- Washed Silk-Blend Blazer ($395) by Elizabeth & James
- Rosette-Embellished Chiffon Blouse ($357) by Vivienne Westwood Red Label
- Coral Floaty Contrast Waistband Skirt ($50) by Topshop
- Suede Palais 105 Platform Pumps ($576) by Yves Saint Laurent
- Vintage Mini Classic Quilted Bag ($2,190) by Chanel
- Double Wrap Rectangle Watch ($32) by Urban Outfitters
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.