Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a bounty of pieces for the girl with an It Brit vibe—think Daisy Lowe, Agyness Deyn, Alexa Chung, Pixie Geldof, and Sienna Miller. Thigh-high suede boots embellished with studs, a khaki green military blazer, a peach Peter Pan-collared minidress—these are just some of the must-have pieces we have picked out for the It Brit. On that note, we suggest you head to pour a cup of tea, log onto Topshop or ASOS, and check out all our It Brit picks.
- Studded Over-The-Knee Suede Boots ($645) by See by Chloé
- Fleece Lined Knee High Socks ($22) by Plush
- New 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Purple Rain ($6.03) by Rimmel London
- Hooded Duffle Cape ($160) by Topshop
- Antique Brass Heart Locket Pendant Necklace ($60.34) by Cath Kidston
- Alexa Soft Buffalo Bag ($1,140) by Mulberry
- Wool & Silk-Blend Military Jacket ($1,396.50) by Burberry Prorsum
- Cotswold Cardigan ($112) by Madewell
- Patti Velvet Trim Sandals ($210) by Topshop
- Cute Peter Pan Collar Dress ($48.27) by ASOS
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.