Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a stack of gifts for the girl with a LA Lady vibe—for inspiration, think Lauren Conrad, Kate Bosworth, Erin Wasson and Vanessa Hudgens. If your chosen recipient loves going to summer music festivals, pay special attention to Wildfox Couture’s tee. If she’s a party girl, check out Motel’s neon bandage dress. If she’s a vagabond at heart, Frieda & Nellie’s friendship bracelets are must-haves. And those are just some of the possibilities! On that note, we suggest you sit back, daydream about the waves at Malibu, and pick out a few pieces for the LA Lady in your life!
- Desert Eagle Oversized V-Neck Tee ($63) by Wildfox Couture
- Friendship Bracelets ($130+) by Frieda & Nellie
- Jimmy Mid-Rise Flared Jeans ($250) by Textile By Elizabeth & James
- Reseda Sunglasses ($140) by 7 For All Mankind
- Suede Fringe Bag ($385) by JJ Winters
- Dalila Flat Espadrille Sandals ($136.50) by Paloma Barceló
- Sunset Strap Dress ($60) by Motel
- Anna Tunic ($99) by Tolani
- Tribal Drop Earrings ($100) by House Of Harlow 1960
- Centered Pullover ($88) by Free People
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.