Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a stack of pieces for the girl with a New Yorker vibe—think Vanessa Traina, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Olivia Palermo, Leigh Lezark, and Chloe Sevigny. From a chain-embellished leather motorcycle jacket to a shearling-lined bootie, from a jersey maxi skirt to a pleated mini skirt, from a slouchy leather satchel bag to a chunky knit scarf—these are just some of the pieces we have picked out for our New Yorker. On that note, we suggest you sit back, put on the Sex & The City soundtrack, and check out all our must-have New Yorker picks.
- Column Skirt ($100) by LNA
- Chain Shoulder Biker Jacket ($310) by Topshop
- Circles Round Sunglasses ($25) by AJ Morgan
- Snake Ring ($38) by Yochi
- Kemble Scarf ($195) by Rag & Bone
- Color Riche Lipstick in True Red ($6.99) by L’Oreal
- PS1 Medium Leather Satchel ($1,595) by Proenza Schouler
- Trecker Lace Up Shearling Boots ($94.82) by ASOS
- Pleated Skirt ($332.50) by Alexander Wang
- Juliana Velvet & Leather Dress ($440) by Alice + Olivia
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.