Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find tons of presents for the Party Girl in your life. From a sheer sequined skirt to a shimmering pleated dress, from a patent faux-croc clutch to a leopard print platform, from a ruffled cocktail dress to a little black dress—these are just some of the playful pieces we have picked out for the modern day party girl. On that note, we suggest your mix up a margarita, put on your favorite pop songs, and check out our must-have Party Girl pieces.
- Pleated Black Chiffon Sequin Hotpant Skirt ($110) by Topshop
- Stone Cocktail Ring ($149) by Manu
- Grey Shimmer Pleat Skirt Babydoll Dress ($110) by Topshop
- Nail Polish in Tokaido Express ($16) by Nars Cosmetics
- Embossed Snake Skin Clutch ($17.80) by Forever 21
- Adreena Bangle Set ($100) by Amrita Singh
- Inner Circle Blouse ($88) from Nasty Gal
- Jahara Platform Sandals ($105.65) by Pelle Moda
- Fit & Tiered Party Dress ($395) by Rebecca Taylor
- Long Sleeve Goddess Dress ($330) by Alice + Olivia
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.