Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In today’s installment, you’ll find a profusion of glam pieces for the Rock & Roller in your life—for inspiration, think Kate Moss, Erin Wasson, Courtney Love, and Alison Mosshart. From a perfectly-ripped t-shirt to a pair of skintight leather pants, from beaded hotpants to a skin-showing dress, from sky-high ankle boots to a smoky-eye palette—these are just some of the rocking pieces we have picked out for your girl. On that note, we suggest you put on your favorite Hole album and check out our must-have Rock & Roller pieces.
- Destroyed Sequin Tee ($330) by Gryphon
- Aztec Finger Ring ($38) by Low Luv
- Embossed Cobra Clutch ($325) by Nanette Lepore
- Clash Oversized Sunglasses ($26) by Fantas-Eyes
- Honey Ankle Boots ($200) by Ash
- Paneled Leather Pants ($138) by Blank NYC
- Metal Bead Knicker Shorts ($120) by Topshop
- Ripped Tee ($200) by Shakuhachi
- Crossover Draped Dress ($785) by Alexander Wang
- Smoky Eye Palette ($45) by Bobbi Brown
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.