Believe it or not, girls, it is that time of year again—the time of year when you put your own shopping needs aside (or not!) and splurge on friends and family. Happily, our Holiday 2010 Gift Guide—a fortnight-long guidebook of shopping inspiration—has something special for everyone on your list, from the Career Girl to the Party Girl, from the LA Lady to the New Yorker. In our final installment, you’ll find a cornucopia of chic pieces—and the best part is they’re all under $50! That’s right—from a neon pink iPad case to a sleek leopard-print bandage skirt, from a scalloped lace minidress to a sequined jacket, from a slouchy Isabel Marant-inspired sweater to a pair of fringed moccasins—nothing is more than $50, which means you might just have to score a couple for yourself! On that note, we suggest you grab yourself a steaming mug of coffee, sit back, and start shopping!
- Jumble-Embossed Neoprene iPad Case ($40) by Marc By Marc Jacobs
- Leopard Bodycon Skirt ($44) by Topshop
- Taking To Wing Soap ($8) by Anthropologie
- Fifth Avenue Cocktail Ring ($48) by Alex & Ani
- Back Zipper Moccasin Boots ($45) by Minnetonka
- Leather Bow Bag ($37.93) by ASOS
- Bugle Beaded Open Jacket ($29.80) by Forever 21
- Boxy Lurex Pullover Sweater ($48) by Sparkle & Fade
- Style Diaries ($24.99) by Prestel
- Lula Scalloped Lace Dress ($48) from Nasty Gal
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.