Investing in a new lightweight jacket is a fashion essential this Spring. It’s one of the most versatile pieces you can own, and drastically changes up a look. Choose one that’s right for you ~ whether you’ll be traveling a lot, day shopping, or just in search for the right piece to layer on for evenings.
- A short jean jacket is great for daytime and layers well on top a long maxi skirt. This herringbone moto jacket from Free People is $148.
- For a great work piece in a pastel hue, try a tweed peplum jacket from Forever 21. At $34.80 there’s no reason not to.
- For a trendy warm weather look we love Michael Stars‘s drape front leather jacket, $298. Transitions well from day to night.
- Camo is everywhere and pairs well with white skinny jeans or shorts. Try TOPSHOP‘s lightweight jacket, $70.
- Michael Kors‘ moto jacket is classic and versatile in his signature tan and brown colors, $425.
- Add a fun and flirty edge with Alice + Olivia‘s yellow leather jacket perfect for a daytime work ensemble, or to dress up in the evenings, $898.
- A slub jacket is essential for weekends and traveling. We love it with cut off jean shorts and wedge heels Free People, $148