We love a weekend outfit that balances smart, chic pieces with a casual vibe—and that is exactly what we found in the outfit above. Yes, this latest instant outfit is perfect for those of you who need a casually-chic look for fall weekends that are jam-packed with social outings. The chambray shirt and cropped jeans give the ensemble a casual feel, while the smartly tailored jacket, cap-toe flats, bowler hat, and leopard-print tote elevate the outfit to the next level. All in all, you have here an outfit that can be worn all day without weighing you down with fussy details, but can also be worn all night without adding anything other than a dash of lipstick. Ready to try this instant weekend outfit? Click through to see the pieces you need. Happy shopping!
- Colette Chambray Shirt ($60) by Topshop
- Pacey Cap-Toe Ballerina Flats ($250) by Tory Burch
- Suit Cropped Blazer ($70) by Mango
- Stretch-Cotton Mid-Rise Cropped Pants ($108) by J Brand
- Leopard Large Shopper Bag ($99) by Dorothy Perkins
Photo: Stockholm Street Style