Shopbop’s sale is always a doozy, but sometimes it can be overwhelming picking between all the marked-down goods, especially when you’re not really looking for something in particular. The thing is, though, you can make tons of outfits using just the sale items, which means it is win/win for you and your budget. With that said, we have created an instant outfit for the weekend using items straight out of the Shopbop sale. A pretty neon pink dress starts the outfit off on a colorful note, while the accessories—a bag, sandals, a necklace, and sunglasses, all in shades of silver—add a glam twist. In our minds, this instant outfit will take you straight from a Saturday morning at the flea market through to dinner with the girls. To check out the goods, click inside.
- Sleeveless Shirtdress ($146, reduced from $209) by Parker
- Vintage Christian Dior Metal Sunglasses ($121, reduced from $242) from Retrosun
- Iman Small Tote ($417, reduced from $595) by Anya Hindmarch
- Stripe Collar Necklace ($119, reduced from $170) by Fortune Favors the Brave
- Paige Flat Metallic Sandals ($99, reduced from $198) by Elizabeth and James