MAC draws inspiration from some unlikely sources: Alice In Wonderland, Shrek, and, most recently, Disney’s most notorious scoundrels, which brings us to today’s news. MAC’s Venomous Villains collection is set to hit shelves next week. Venomous Villains is comprised of four separate mini-collections, each one inspired by a particularly malicious rogue: Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmations, the Evil Queen from Snow White, Maleficient from Sleeping Beauty, and Dr Facilier from The Princess & The Frog. “A potion to poison, an apple to bite, a spell to cast… bad never looked so good,” reads the press release. We are inclined to agree!
The MAC Venomous Villains Collection will arrive in MAC stores, as well as online at MacCosmetics.com, on September 30. It will be available through October 2010. Prices range from $12 – $29.50. For further details, read on!
Cruella De Vil
- Beauty Powder comes in Her Own Devices (a cool nude).
- Eye Shadow comes in three colors: Sweet Joy (a creamy pale gold), Carbon (an intense black), and De-Vil (a rich copper).
- Lipglass comes in two colors: Devilishly Stylish (a deep fuchsia) and Wicked Ways (a light nude).
- Lipstick comes in two colors: Heartless (a cherry red) and Innocence, Beware! (a light yellow pink).
- Penultimate Eye Liner comes in Rapidblack (a true black).
- Powder Blush comes in Darkly My Dear (a dirty brown plum).
The Evil Queen
- Beauty Powder comes in Oh So Fair (a clean pink).
- Eye Shadow comes in three colors: Vile Violet (a deep dirty blue purple), Vainglorious (a bronze burgundy), and Her Alter Image (a light violet).
- Lipglass comes in two colors: Hot House (a deep raspberry) and Strange Potion (a soft coral pink).
- Lipstick comes in two colors: Sinister (a soft brown plum) and Toxic Tale (a bright coral).
- Penultimate Brow Marker.
- Powder Blush comes in Bite Of An Apple (a soft coral pink).
- Beauty Powder comes in Briar Rose (a soft violet pink).
- Lipglass comes in two colors: Revenge Is Sweet (a light yellow purple) and Wrong Spell (a deep plum with pink purple).
- Lipstick comes in two colors: Dark Deed (a burgundy plum) and Violetta (a bright clean violet purple).
- Mineralize Eye Shadow (duo) comes in two combinations: My Dark Magic (a deep pink and deep plum duo) and She Who Dares (a deep navy and deep forest green duo).
- Nail Lacquer comes in three colors: Bad Fairy (a red with red multi-changing pearl), Formidable! (a teal green with pink multi-changing pearl), and Mean & Green (a purple with teal multi-changing pearl).
- Greasepaint Stick comes in two colors: Slick Black (a true carbon black) and French Quarter (a dirty black green).
- I’m So Vain Mirror.
- Lipgele?e comes in Resort Life (an off white).
- Magically Cool Liquid Powder comes in two colors: Truth & Light (a sheer shimmer that reflects silver and pink) and Cajun (a sheer bronze shimmer that reflects gold).
- Pigment comes in three colors: Push The Edge (a deep bright purple), Melon (a soft bright golden peach), and Brash & Bold (a bright magenta).
- Zoom Fast Black Lash comes in deepest black.