We all love chocolate, and must we say one of our all-time favorites has to be M&M’s, it’s almost one those chocolates where once you start, you can’t stop type of candies! Just fill a stylish transparent jar or a pretty bowl up with those colorful chocolates and place it on the centre of the table, they’re great for entertaining and beautiful as a table decor, sounds a little bizarre but yes table decor.
M&M’S and movies go together perfectly and are an ideal match for enjoying an award show or movie-watching experience. So when it comes to award show celebrations we would like to go a little more extreme with our entertaining nibbles and we of course cannot leave out M&M’s.
Watching Hollywood award shows mostly means that it’s girls night in for us, for such an elegant evening we need something colorful to keep us going like M&M’S Milk Chocolate: The classic M&M’S® Milk Chocolate candies have been one of the most loved chocolate treats in the world since 1941. The bite-sized pieces of chocolate in a colorful candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe.
M&M’S® is commemorating the biggest night in Hollywood by debuting a commercial on national TV that shows M&M’S characters invading the movies.
Who doesn’t love a good pack of chocolates to nibble on while watching a movie, well we sure do and there’s doubt about that. M&M’S Peanut: M&M’S® is passionate about quality peanuts – Only 1 in 100 peanuts is lucky enough to find its way into a bag of M&M’S® Peanut.
Or how about M&M’S Crispy: Back by popular demand, M&M’S® Crispy returned to shelves in January 2015. M&M’s Crispy feature a delectable, crispy center covered in rich, creamy milk chocolate, enclosed in a colorful candy shell. This crispy and delicious treat comes in a new, eye-catching, bright green bag.
Whichever M&M’s you choose and with their colorful candy shells and delicious flavors, M&M’S make any special occasion sweeter.
M&M’s are not just delicious but they are also mega versatile, if you don’t want to eat it on it’s own then get creative and do something different with them like make a yummy dessert or bake with them. We’ve picked out a super scummy recipe to share with you:
Skillet Monster Pizookie.
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. brown sugar, lightly packed
1 large egg, at room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose white flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
10-12 miniature Reese’s cups, unwrapped
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup (2 small packages) peanut butter M&M’s
Optional: ice cream, hot fudge sauce, sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease/spray an 8 or 9 inch cast iron skillet. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla. Mix together.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Separate the dough exactly in half.
7. Smoosh one half of the dough into the bottom of the skillet.
8. Press the unwrapped Reese’s cups on top of the cookie dough.
9. Add in the milk chocolate chips and peanut butter M&M’s to the remaining cookie dough. Stir well
10. Press the remaining cookie dough on top of the Reese’s cups and smooth the dough evenly.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges and top are golden brown.
12. Serve immediately with ice cream, hot fudge, and sprinkles if desired.
We would also like to what your favorite award show tips are, what are your snacks and traditions using M&M’s. Let us know in the comment section below and via. social channels.