If you’re the type of beauty fan that believes there’s no such thing as too many products, turn your attention, immediately, to NARS’ Holiday 2010 collection, which is overflowing with shimmering nail colors, lustrous lipsticks, and glistening glosses. The color palette is perfect for fall; there are smatterings of gold, rich berry reds and purples, and soft peaches that will keep your cheeks ruddy and glowing on snowy winter days. Plus, in true holiday season style, there are a slew of sets that would make first-rate gifts for you or your best friend.
NARS’ Holiday 2010 collection officially arrives tomorrow at NARS stores, as well as online at NARSCosmetics.com. However, you can find the entire collection online today at Sephora.com. Bonus! Prices start at $16.
The collection includes:
- Eyeshadow Trio (Limited Edition) in Okinawa, a silver, deep cobalt blue, and black onyx trio.
- Eyeshadow Duo in Melusine, a pale silver lilac and bright deep purple duo.
- Eyeshadow Single in Etrusque, an antique gold.
- Blush in Sex Appeal, a soft peach.
- Lipstick in Petit Monstre, a rich berry, and Little Darling, a nude beige.
- Lip Gloss in Downtown, a metallic pink lavender, and Bougainville, a sheer pomegranate.
- Nail Polish in Bad Influence, a smoky taupe, and Pokerface, a lilac.
All beauty sets are limited edition and exclusive to Sephora.com. Sets include:
- Beauty In A Box: NARS Junkie
- Orgasm Lust Lip & Cheek Set
- Midsummer Dream Set
- Follow The Boys Lip Gloss Set
- Trouble Maker Eye Set