It’s here! New York Fashion Week officially kicked off today and, needless to say, we’re beyond excited! From runway shows to Fashion’s Night Out, from backstage beauty to street style, there’s sure to be a slew of chic fashion moments in the next week. In view of that, we’ve put together a list of the best places for NYFW coverage and up-to-the-minute news! Read on!
How To Keep Up With NYFW
- MamasARollingStone.com: Naturally, we’ll be posting news, runway reports, celebrity style secrets, spring trends and street style moments in our Fashion Week section.
- NYFW On Twitter: We’ve compiled all the fashion industry heavyweights—from models and designers to editors and fashion personalities—into one easy-to-access Twitter list so you can receive up-to-the-minute news and reports straight from the runways.
- Daily Links: Of course, we’re spreading the love as well. Each day, check out our Fashion Week section for a list of NYFW coverage from around the web.
Where Is NYFW Taking Place?
To launch our coverage, let us introduce you to the new home of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: the Lincoln Center (pictured). The Lincoln Center boasts 30 percent more space than Bryant Park and will host almost 90 runway shows this season, including big names like Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Herve Leger by Max Azria, Narciso Rodrigues and Vera Wang.
- 12 Models To Watch This Fashion Week [Refinery29]
- Fashion Week’s Best Parties [NY Mag]
- Live From Fashion Week: See the Shows in Real Time [NY Mag]
- Spring 2011 Runway Photos [Style.com]
- The Fashionista 15: New York Labels to Watch [Fashionista]
- The Next Wave [NY Times]
- Video: Inside Fashion Week’s Brand-New Home at Lincoln Center! [NY Mag]
Happy Fashion Week, everyone!
Images: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week