1. Helmut Lang presented an extremely wearable, clean, and smartly tailored collection. Focusing on crisp colors and strategic draping made the pieces nothing short of perfect for any modern woman.
2. Tibi redefined the woman’s summer wardrobe with bold, structured, and simple pieces. This ultimate mix of comfortable yet innovative clothing is sure to be a big hit come Spring.
3. Rodarte are familiar with taking fashion risks and playing out their own tale. This collection was inspired by Los Angeles, using subtle hints to the street-style looks of the city.
1. Prabal Gurung created a gorgeous collection comprised of bold colors, feminine silhouettes, and interesting fabrics. The most intriguing part of the clothing were the beautiful prints and modernized feel of some of the retro-inspired pieces.
2. Theyskens’ Theory used layers as his starting point for his collection. Using variations of colors and textures, he was able to strategically construct beautiful basics with a definitive punch.
3. Alexander Wang is no stranger to sportswear. This season had a sense of playfulness with tennis skirts, laser-cut prints, and 90’s culture references.
1. Proenza Schouler are masters of creating detailed prints and intricate pieces. This collection was inspired by 70’s home interiors, which reflected on the clothing beautifully.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim has reshaped high-street fashion with bold statement pieces and interesting choices of colors, accessories, and silhouettes.
3. Joseph Altuzarra designed a collection of elegant, wearable clothing while adding a fashion forward appeal. The top looks had subtle slits, draped fabrics, and pops of metallic hues.
1. Marc Jacobs steered away from trends with boxy, oversized coats, low-slung pants, and Victorian-style evening dresses. While the collection received mixed reviews, it was a refreshing step away from the more minimalistic feel of SS14.
2. Jason Wu created a gorgeous collection of elegant evening dresses. While playing around with sexy sheer fabrics and feminine silhouettes, each piece was unique and covetable.
3. BCBG Max Azria celebrated their 25th year anniversary, which they chimed in with a diversified collection. By using different textures and colors, Max and Lubov Azria went back to the archives and created clean, classic looks.
Photos Courtesy Of: Style.com
Get The Best of Mama's A Rolling Stone
Join our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest street style, clothing reviews, sales & more.